StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Nov 06 2009Religion/Religious
You will have no trouble getting in to Liberty if you can speak a few words of English and you can spell your own name.
Apr 12 2009Religion/Religious
I filled an application online, and yes it was rather easy.
I would recommend students searching on-line for their majors and reveiewing the faculty's biographies, some are better than others, as always is the case.
ACT: 26 Male
Feb 18 2009Art & Design Department
It's, unfortunately, not hard to get into LU. I filled out the application and was accepted a few weeks later.
SAT: 1275 Female
Nov 18 2008Criminal
This school does not have very high standards to get in right now. It will be easy to get in but, once you get here as a freshman, come prepared to STUDY! I came in as a freshman with almost no studying skills, you will need them. Don't worry though, if I can do it, I'm sure you can.
SAT: 927 Male
Oct 29 2008Computer Science
Simple, i transferred the credits from my original community college. They didn't ask me to take exams ['cept for the computer one], and I got in with no questions asked.

If you wish to go, go DLP, not residential. residential's a drag.

Sep 28 2008Religion/Religious
I did not have to do much. In order to be accepted you just need to submit a testimony and some simple paperwork. Up until this point Liberty has been very accepting. but now they are starting to make it harder to be accepted, and are finally putting a cap on the enrolment.
Get free info from: Liberty University