StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Mar 20 2008Psychology
To get into this University all you have to do is provide prrof of breathing. What a joke!
Feb 17 2008Psychology
I am a wife and mom returning to college after being away from the academic arena for over a decade.. My last GPA was a 1.5 but Liberty accepted me on academic probation so that I could prove that my priorities are different now, then they were all those years ago.. I now carry a 4.0.. I was able to transfer some of my credits, as long as they were of acceptable grades.. The application and the admissions process was helped by wonderful new enrollment advisors and a very helpful financial aid office.. I had a GED and no ACT or SAT scores since I left high school in the 80's
Jan 25 2008Undecided
if you have half a brain, you can get in. Don't get me wrong, they do review and give the yay or nay. Just watch yourself, call their admissions department ANY TIME YOU DO ANY SINGLE THING WITH YOUR ACCOUNT [especially making payments] because their ASIST and "Payment" programs suck.
SAT: 900 Male
Nov 29 2007Communications
Too easy, you could be an ax murderer and get in that hellhole.
SAT: 1080 Female
Oct 11 2007Business - Management and Administration
I have decent grades and transferred in a bunch of units from community college, it really was not hard being accepted.
Oct 04 2007Religion/Religious
Liberty is not very hard to get into. It is a school of second chances!
Get free info from: Liberty University