StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at LU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Mar 28 2006Religion/Religious
I didn't have to do anything to get into Liberty. Easy school to get into. Just have a test proctor and some non-crappy standardized test scores, and you're good to go.
Dec 29 2005Nursing
well...my sat was like a 920 and my high school GPA was like a 2.8...not to good, i sent in my application with a heart filled essay and they let me in and gave me "academic scholorships" Go Figure!?!
SAT: 920 Female
Nov 10 2005History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Everybody is accepted that applies. I doubt the reported SAT ACTs are accurate here.
SAT: 1350 Female
Oct 20 2005Religion/Religious
A relative wanted to go to LU and I watched her to see what kind of experience she had. It was so overwhelmingly positive that I decided to go to grad school. I had to take the Millers Analogies Test but did quite well on it so admission was no problem. Graduate assistantships and part time adjunct jobs have helped me pay for grad school.
ACT: 26 Male
Oct 17 2005Undecided
If you send Liberty an application you will be accepted
SAT: 1150 Male
Sep 17 2005Religion/Religious
Applied and transferred credits from previous college.

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality