StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Apr 11 2006Education
Submitted paperwork asked for and proved I was living.
Apr 01 2006Business - Management and Administration
apply... they need bodies to fill the dorms
Mar 28 2006Religion/Religious
I didn't have to do anything to get into Liberty. Easy school to get into. Just have a test proctor and some non-crappy standardized test scores, and you're good to go.
Dec 29 2005Nursing
well...my sat was like a 920 and my high school GPA was like a 2.8...not to good, i sent in my application with a heart filled essay and they let me in and gave me "academic scholorships" Go Figure!?!
SAT: 920 Female
Nov 10 2005History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Everybody is accepted that applies. I doubt the reported SAT ACTs are accurate here.
SAT: 1350 Female
Oct 20 2005Religion/Religious
A relative wanted to go to LU and I watched her to see what kind of experience she had. It was so overwhelmingly positive that I decided to go to grad school. I had to take the Millers Analogies Test but did quite well on it so admission was no problem. Graduate assistantships and part time adjunct jobs have helped me pay for grad school.
ACT: 26 Male