StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into LU (Undergraduate)

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Dec 29 2005Nursing
well...my sat was like a 920 and my high school GPA was like a 2.8...not to good, i sent in my application with a heart filled essay and they let me in and gave me "academic scholorships" Go Figure!?!
SAT: 920 Female
Nov 10 2005History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Everybody is accepted that applies. I doubt the reported SAT ACTs are accurate here.
SAT: 1350 Female
Oct 20 2005Religion/Religious
A relative wanted to go to LU and I watched her to see what kind of experience she had. It was so overwhelmingly positive that I decided to go to grad school. I had to take the Millers Analogies Test but did quite well on it so admission was no problem. Graduate assistantships and part time adjunct jobs have helped me pay for grad school.
ACT: 26 Male
Oct 17 2005Undecided
If you send Liberty an application you will be accepted
SAT: 1150 Male
Sep 17 2005Religion/Religious
Applied and transferred credits from previous college.
Aug 29 2005Education
There is a little essay you have to write.... i reccomend you try out for the honors program. And you come to college for a weekend
SAT: 1290 Female