StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at LU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Aug 22 2013Psychology
Liberty has very user friendly online application process, and their you can call their advisers with any questions.
May 01 2013Nursing
Just apply and send transcripts. I think they pretty much accept anybody.
Apr 24 2013Religion/Religious
As long as everything on your transcripts and SATs/ACTs is decent, then it should not be hard to get in. What you do want to do is research scholarships that Liberty offers, because there is quite a bit of institutional aid.

As I stated before, Liberty has a higher moral standard than most colleges, so if you are looking for a place to party, then this is not the place for you.

Apr 11 2013Public Health
I think I wrote an essay, sent in my transcripts the usual. Liberty is probably one of the easiest schools to get into.
ACT: 23 Female
Apr 07 2013Criminal
as well as othe as well as other universities and yes I would recomm is is University two other students or two other students or potential students
Apr 01 2013Psychology
I did the headstart program- I went to Nursing camp there in 2004 ( FYI if you are intrested in the Nursing program I HIGHLY recommend doing this. It was a fantastic insight into how the nursing program works at LU & you get class credit for it.) It's a pretty easy school to get into. As long as you have a gpa you can get it, you write a little essay and I think a testimony statement. I don't remember exactly . I enjoyed my time there, it's not for everyone but there are TONS of campus orgainizations, something is usually going on & there are alot of volunteer opportunities but yolo. =)
ACT: 21 Female