StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into LU (Undergraduate)

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Sep 29 2004Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
I didn't do much. I filled out the application, wrote a one page "essay", and filled out all the financial forms. Its not hard to get in.
SAT: 1210 Female
Sep 12 2004Religion/Religious
I prayed. It's not so much what I did to get in, but what God did and is continuing to do.
If you would like to hear the full testimony of my being here at Liberty and/or my salvation story, feel free to contact me.

If you want to come here, I would suggest you pray also. Pray asking for God's will. If God isn't leading you, then don't even think about it. But if He is, then you must.
Christ alone is life. He alone is joy.

ACT: 24 Female
Mar 22 2004Business - Management and Administration
It is very easy to be accepted into this university. I recommend prospective students to visit the campus before they enroll. =)
SAT: 1250 Female
Feb 07 2004Biology
The only thing I did to get into Liberty University is graduated from high school, apllied for loans and put myself in debt. Just as simple as that. Trust me they will accept you under any conditions. Please visit first. A wonderful and clean environment. If you do not believe in God their is no point in coming to Liberty. Email me if you need to.
Jan 08 2004Music Education
Basically Liberty just wants the numbers. You can get in if you apply the day before classes and they will still accept you
SAT: 1140 Female
Dec 01 2003Music Education
I recommend that they go to a different University
SAT: 1150 Male