StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Apr 07 2013Criminal
as well as othe as well as other universities and yes I would recomm is is University two other students or two other students or potential students
Apr 01 2013Psychology
I did the headstart program- I went to Nursing camp there in 2004 ( FYI if you are intrested in the Nursing program I HIGHLY recommend doing this. It was a fantastic insight into how the nursing program works at LU & you get class credit for it.) It's a pretty easy school to get into. As long as you have a gpa you can get it, you write a little essay and I think a testimony statement. I don't remember exactly . I enjoyed my time there, it's not for everyone but there are TONS of campus orgainizations, something is usually going on & there are alot of volunteer opportunities but yolo. =)
ACT: 21 Female
Dec 13 2012Religion/Religious
its pretty easy to get in if you geniouly love jesus. your activities will be relative and apparent--volunteering etc.
SAT: 1510 Female
Nov 16 2012Other
I applied and submitted all my transcripts and then waited....
Aug 02 2012Psychology
Newsweek - -colleges/liberty-university-10392

Forbes - -university/

Liberty is a fine school and is ranked above or near that of Old Dominion and Virginia Commonwealth for academics. It is Christian but I know many open gay people there and they are not shunned or looked down upon, people like Bill Maher give the school a bad reputation by saying things that just are not true. The school does in fact teach evolution in its science classes. The acceptance rate is 22%

SAT: 1600 Male
Jul 28 2012Religion/Religious
I filled out an application and also had my high school transcripts sent. Whatever glitches occurred, they were handled in a timely and appropriate manner. I have spent five years here online and would gladly do it all over again. My husband (also an alum - undergrad & grad) and I are planning on sending our daughter here when she's ready for college and she wants to come. This school is all she talks about to her friends and she's 13!
Get free info from: Liberty University