StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at LU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Dec 13 2012Religion/Religious
its pretty easy to get in if you geniouly love jesus. your activities will be relative and apparent--volunteering etc.
SAT: 1510 Female
Nov 16 2012Other
I applied and submitted all my transcripts and then waited....
Aug 02 2012Psychology
Newsweek - -colleges/liberty-university-10392

Forbes - -university/

Liberty is a fine school and is ranked above or near that of Old Dominion and Virginia Commonwealth for academics. It is Christian but I know many open gay people there and they are not shunned or looked down upon, people like Bill Maher give the school a bad reputation by saying things that just are not true. The school does in fact teach evolution in its science classes. The acceptance rate is 22%

SAT: 1600 Male
Jul 28 2012Religion/Religious
I filled out an application and also had my high school transcripts sent. Whatever glitches occurred, they were handled in a timely and appropriate manner. I have spent five years here online and would gladly do it all over again. My husband (also an alum - undergrad & grad) and I are planning on sending our daughter here when she's ready for college and she wants to come. This school is all she talks about to her friends and she's 13!
May 28 2012Criminal
I recommend you seek out a more organized online school. The blackboard is super busy and highly disorganized. All I had to do was submit my transcripts and then I was accepted as I am a veteran.
May 17 2012Other
It is a fairly easy school to get in to. In the end, it was the only college I even applied to.

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality