StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (17), Grades (20), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

May 01 2013Nursing
Just apply and send transcripts. I think they pretty much accept anybody.
Apr 24 2013Religion/Religious
As long as everything on your transcripts and SATs/ACTs is decent, then it should not be hard to get in. What you do want to do is research scholarships that Liberty offers, because there is quite a bit of institutional aid.

As I stated before, Liberty has a higher moral standard than most colleges, so if you are looking for a place to party, then this is not the place for you.

Apr 11 2013Public Health
I think I wrote an essay, sent in my transcripts the usual. Liberty is probably one of the easiest schools to get into.
ACT: 23 Female
Apr 07 2013Criminal
as well as othe as well as other universities and yes I would recomm is is University two other students or two other students or potential students
Apr 01 2013Psychology
I did the headstart program- I went to Nursing camp there in 2004 ( FYI if you are intrested in the Nursing program I HIGHLY recommend doing this. It was a fantastic insight into how the nursing program works at LU & you get class credit for it.) It's a pretty easy school to get into. As long as you have a gpa you can get it, you write a little essay and I think a testimony statement. I don't remember exactly . I enjoyed my time there, it's not for everyone but there are TONS of campus orgainizations, something is usually going on & there are alot of volunteer opportunities but yolo. =)
ACT: 21 Female
Dec 13 2012Religion/Religious
its pretty easy to get in if you geniouly love jesus. your activities will be relative and apparent--volunteering etc.
SAT: 1510 Female