StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Jul 28 2012Religion/Religious
I filled out an application and also had my high school transcripts sent. Whatever glitches occurred, they were handled in a timely and appropriate manner. I have spent five years here online and would gladly do it all over again. My husband (also an alum - undergrad & grad) and I are planning on sending our daughter here when she's ready for college and she wants to come. This school is all she talks about to her friends and she's 13!
May 28 2012Criminal
I recommend you seek out a more organized online school. The blackboard is super busy and highly disorganized. All I had to do was submit my transcripts and then I was accepted as I am a veteran.
May 17 2012Other
It is a fairly easy school to get in to. In the end, it was the only college I even applied to.
Mar 17 2012Accounting
Please do not waste your time trying to gain acceptance into Liberty University Online courses. You will be glad that you heeded this warning.
Dec 18 2011Accounting
I would hope they dont go at all! However, if they decide they want to brave it anyway, be prepared to babysit every single piece of paperwork thru the entire process. Plan to be able to go sit down in their office to solve problems if you want anything done. DO NOT allow advisors to suggest classes (they will add years to your degree by not informing you classes involve prerequisites!) Find out and PRINT your degree completion plan. And get your doctor to put you on STRONG anti- anxiety medication before the first day... They will stress you out for the fun of it.
Dec 09 2011Undecided
It was super easy. I flunked the math portion of my SAT and still got in.
SAT: 1440 Female