StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Oct 09 2011Nursing
I didnt do much to get into LU. I was a transfer student and needed a certain amount of credits to transfer and I got in. The requirements arent crazy high though I am not too sure of what they are. When I was applying, the GPA to get in was like 2.5...
Sep 22 2011Unknown
It was no problem getting in, they want your money, but do not like giving refunds.
Sep 20 2011Psychology
Sent in my high school transcripts (4.0) a transcript of a little college work I did before, and paid the money.
Sep 01 2011Religion/Religious
Acceptance isn't difficult. But financial aid is treacherous.
Sep 01 2011Religion/Religious
All the regular stuff. Apply, get good grades and be at least somewhat involved. APPLY EARLY! I was accepted into LU before my Senior year even started. You don't have to do it this early to get in, but it wouldn't hurt! The problem with LU is that it is pretty easy to get in academically... You don't even have to be a Christian! I know Muslims who go to this school...and they let them in because after a year or two they become Christians. So it really isn't difficult to get into the school as far as getting accepted is concerned. The issue is, if you apply too late, we'll run out of room too quickly. We can only fit 12,000 students on campus, and our online school has doubled in 12 months. The demand to get one of those 12,000 spots is ridiculously high right now, so if you want in, apply early.

Blessings.