StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Dec 18 2011Accounting
I would hope they dont go at all! However, if they decide they want to brave it anyway, be prepared to babysit every single piece of paperwork thru the entire process. Plan to be able to go sit down in their office to solve problems if you want anything done. DO NOT allow advisors to suggest classes (they will add years to your degree by not informing you classes involve prerequisites!) Find out and PRINT your degree completion plan. And get your doctor to put you on STRONG anti- anxiety medication before the first day... They will stress you out for the fun of it.
Dec 09 2011Undecided
It was super easy. I flunked the math portion of my SAT and still got in.
SAT: 1440 Female
Oct 22 2011Criminal
I did everything on line and visited the campus to get information and see the school and speak with the faculty and students.
Oct 09 2011Nursing
I didnt do much to get into LU. I was a transfer student and needed a certain amount of credits to transfer and I got in. The requirements arent crazy high though I am not too sure of what they are. When I was applying, the GPA to get in was like 2.5...
Sep 22 2011Unknown
It was no problem getting in, they want your money, but do not like giving refunds.
Sep 20 2011Psychology
Sent in my high school transcripts (4.0) a transcript of a little college work I did before, and paid the money.
Get free info from: Liberty University