StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Aug 10 2011Perfomance Arts
Just apply and you're good from there lol. I'd say the applicants accepted are somewhere around 80-90%. In a few years, trust me, it'll be tougher to get into. I give it three years. Applicants accepted around that time will be somewhere around 50-60%.
SAT: 1550 Male
Jul 28 2011Business - Management and Administration
Nothing. any idiot can get in here. its a crappy school. dont go here. save your money and your brain.
SAT: 960 Male
Jul 12 2011Education
Its pretty easy to get into, but once you get here you cant just slack off, you do have to work to pass classes.
SAT: 1520 Female
Jun 26 2011Computer Engineering
Not much, as long as I can pay I can go, anyone can go.
ACT: 17 Male
Jun 26 2011Perfomance Arts
I applied because of the program opportunities provided (Musical Theatre), and was accepted simple based on my SAT schools. They sent me a letter about a month after a applied and was kindly asked to forward them my high school transcript and visit the campus, which was beautiful. I recommend people who are interested in attending, go down for the weekend. High school students are encouraged to spend a weekend in the dorms and go around campus with current students.
ACT: 28 SAT: 1590 Female
Jun 21 2011Business - Management and Administration
easy until admitted..then they brushed me off.
Get free info from: Liberty University