StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Oct 25 2010Psychology
I would never recommend anyone to go to this university.
Sep 26 2010Biology
If you want to get into this school, have money.Thats it.They accept everyone, regardless of their faith,or grades.I was accepted before they even saw my transcripts.I know someone that accidentally sent the wrong admissions essay here-they still got in.
SAT: 1020 Male
Sep 20 2010Psychology
There are many reasons people chose a school like Liberty. You may not be able to afford the higher tier schools or you are comfortable with the religious affiliation with the school. I see a lot of people knock the easy acceptance to the school but then when I compare it to many other schools on the same level I see many of the same comments. This is a decent school and so far I have had a good experience. It does get blasted a lot by people who hate anything to do with religion. It is easy to get in but lets face it not many applying are weighing the options of either Liberty or Harvard. It is a good school and at the same level as other schools in its tier group.
Aug 06 2010Psychology
Just graduate from high school. No SAT/ACT required for BA/BS online programs that I recall.
Jul 15 2010Journalism
Be a living, breathing, human being. That's all you need to get into LU.
Jun 16 2010Religion/Religious
I didn't have to do anything they take anyone its easier to fleece the financial aid that way. no way I am giving my real university address I am not going to fall victim to the Baptist mafia.
Get free info from: Liberty University