StudentsReview :: Marist College - How to Get into Undergraduate MRC

33.0%
% Overall
33.7%
Sep 17 2014Art & Design Department
The school is not super difficult to get into. do well on your SATs and work hard in high school. For the fashion merchandising department, they do require a separate essay to submit. Think critically in this essay and provide a well organized paper. Really make yourself stand out, most of the students are very similar in terms of background and past school experience. make yourself stand out.
SAT: 1600 Male
Aug 04 2014History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Marist College tells you how to get in through their raise.me micro-scholarships program. For example, they give large micro-scholarships for community service.
Aug 18 2013Computer Science
Visit and get a tour go to admissions and talk to someone.
Jul 28 2013Business - Management and Administration
GPA and standardized test scores are obviously extremely important. However, Marist looks really hard for leadership in their perspective students. Marist is a popular school. Many of my friends say that they were the only ones accepted out of dozens that applied in high school. Extracurriculars definitely have a huge weigh on your application.
SAT: 2200 Female
May 02 2013Unknown
I bombarded them all year with updates in my life; like if I won a photography contest or if I got awarded something. They saw that I did not just stop working and trying because I was a senior but I was still striving to get into this school.
SAT: 1500 Female
Nov 28 2012Psychology
I did a lot of extra circulars. My SATs weren't that great but I don't think they take them super seriously. Look for leadership and volunteer opportunities. They can help you with whichever school you choose.
Get free info from: Marist College