StudentsReview :: Montclair State University - How to Get into MSU (Undergraduate)

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ

58.7%
% Overall
56.7%
Jul 20 2014Biology
I was a B student in high school. Montclair highlights this on their website. That's really classy. I took above average classes and I should have never come here.

If you get and you want to go then you have to go the chemistry department. You pretty much have no choice. There are perhaps 2 serious research labs in the department (you have to do research no matter what you want to do with a biology degree): one in neuroscience and the other is in zebrafish as a model for cancer. If you don't get into these labs, you pretty much don't have a shot in the real world. DONT BELIEV ME?! JUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!

Apr 08 2014Accounting
It was relatively easy to get in depending on which program you are going for.
Mar 24 2014Unknown
They let 1/2 of everybody who applies get in. I worked harder than I had to to do that.
SAT: 1730 Female
Feb 13 2014Nutrition
Just decent graces. If ur out of state they want the extra money from you so they might except you.
Jan 06 2014Political Science
When I applied, the acceptance rate was 40 something percent. I got in easily. I also know of some students with much lower credentials who were accepted.
ACT: 22 SAT: 1980 Female
Dec 20 2013Education
Truthfully, this school is too easy to get into. I applied about 2 weeks before deadline and got in. In high school I didn't have the best grades but now i'm doing great. I've been on deans list all but one semester.
ACT: 26 Female