StudentsReview :: Northwest Missouri State University - How to Get into NMSU (Undergraduate)

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

69.3%
% Overall
68.5%
Students who got into NMSU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (4), Grades (4), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), College Essay (0)

Jul 27 2014Education
I only applied to 3 schools, 1 I applied to just because my grandparents wanted me to. I knew along that I wanted to go to Northwest. Make sure you apply early so you don't miss any deadlines and applying online is free!
ACT: 19 Female
Feb 11 2013Other
Pretty much anyone can get it.
Dec 04 2011Other
Its freaking easy, just get atleast a 17 on the act.
Oct 09 2011English
Peice of crap. It was easy.
Then I realized half of these students here are bums that never did their work and still got in.
Jun 01 2010Political Science
The selectivity of the University has definitely decreased since I've joined in 2007 when it was known as a moderately selective University. You are able to gain admissions with not very satisfactory scores and grades, however, you will be required to take an enhanced seminar course your freshman year.

I would just recommend getting a decent GPA in high school, be involved, get at least a 20 or so on the ACT and apply. The online application process is free and you get your answer in a timely matter.

ACT: 24 Female
Jan 12 2009Communications
I honestly just took the ACT and applied. At the time I went bc my best friend was going....she later got a full ride law scholarship to a diff. school, but I remained at NW due to the friendships I made.
ACT: 29 Female