StudentsReview ™ :: Ohio State University - How to Get into Undergraduate OSUC

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at OSUC
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into OSUC:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (13), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (8), Essay (10)

Apr 16 2014Political Science
Have a great GPA, do well on the ACT, and involved during high school. Go to events and meet directors of programs and express your interest.
Feb 26 2014Psychology
Go to another university, because this one will consume your time and energy. There's easier colleges than this.
Sep 30 2013Unknown
I'm a high school senior this year from Massachusetts and I really want to get into ohio state. I have a 4.27 gpa and got an 1890 on my sat. I do a ton of sports and participate in national honor society, church volunteering, and work as a beach lifeguard in the summer. Do you think I can get in?/ If I get in could I get any scholarship?
Feb 08 2013Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
The entrance exam is very jaded and unfair. If you have a famous name you'll get in, or if you've got a good GPA and bad drawing skills you'll get in. Where they specifically state in their own intro to design class that they are looking more for drawing skills than grades.
ACT: 23 Male
Aug 08 2012Language - French/Spanish/etc.
I had no problem getting set up and scheduling my classes my first quarter. After classes started and I was in the system, I couldn't get a professor or advisor to email me back.
Jul 30 2012Political Science
Have a solid ACT and a solid H.S. GPA and you shouln't have a problem.
ACT: 29 Male