StudentsReview :: Ohio State University - How to Get into Undergraduate OSUC

64.3%
% Overall
63.3%
Students who got into OSUC:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (13), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (8), Essay (10)

Apr 25 2014Psychology
Did my homework and got my hopes up for the opportunities.
ACT: 22 SAT: 1850 Female
Apr 23 2014Psychology
I did my homework and did well in all my classes.
ACT: 26 SAT: 2200 Female
Apr 16 2014Political Science
Have a great GPA, do well on the ACT, and involved during high school. Go to events and meet directors of programs and express your interest.
Feb 26 2014Psychology
Go to another university, because this one will consume your time and energy. There's easier colleges than this.
Sep 30 2013Unknown
I'm a high school senior this year from Massachusetts and I really want to get into ohio state. I have a 4.27 gpa and got an 1890 on my sat. I do a ton of sports and participate in national honor society, church volunteering, and work as a beach lifeguard in the summer. Do you think I can get in?/ If I get in could I get any scholarship?
Feb 08 2013Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
The entrance exam is very jaded and unfair. If you have a famous name you'll get in, or if you've got a good GPA and bad drawing skills you'll get in. Where they specifically state in their own intro to design class that they are looking more for drawing skills than grades.
ACT: 23 Male