StudentsReview :: Philadelphia University - How to Get into PCTS (Undergraduate)

Hofstra University -- Hempstead, NY

70.5%
% Overall
70.8%
Students who got into PCTS:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (9), Grades (9), Sports/Extracurriculars (6), College Essay (6)

Jul 17 2013Business - Management and Administration
I did nothing to get in. I didn't even know what this school was until after I applied to all my schools and my guidance counselor recommended it so whatever grades and scores I achieved had to be good enough to get in.
Jul 03 2013Unknown
Not a good school for most students. We are not known for our academics or social life. PhilaU is known for art & design. The strongest majors are architecture, textiles, and fashion design. There are alot of schools in philadelphia (Penn,Drexel, Temple, La Salle, St.Joseph's, Usciences, Chestnut hill, Holy family, Peirce, and many more. PhilaU is more similar to the art and design schools like UArts,Moore college of art and design, PAFA, and Hussian. PhilaU reputation in philly is weak. People don't see us as good students. I live in Philadelphia and PhilaU is just like any design school.

It is easy to be accepted so just send your test scores,transcript, and art portfolio.

Jan 08 2013Biology
I didn't do nothing to get in. They just accepted me and gave me a large scholarship.
Apr 18 2012Architecture
they will accept anyone and wait for you to drop out of architecture, and then change schools because it is pointless to pay this much to attend here and get a non design degree
ACT: 29 Male
May 25 2011Psychology
im a typical "C" student and i got in no problem. they gave me a lot of money also.
ACT: 23 SAT: 1200 Male
Jul 27 2010Art & Design Department
Teacher recommendations, decent SAT scores, and I don't even think I NEEDED to write an essay. Pretty much anyone can get in to this school.