StudentsReview :: Roger Williams University - How to Get into RWU (Undergraduate)

Amherst College -- Amherst, MA
University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Roger Williams University

Nov 09 2005Communications
I took a tour and decided this was a college I wanted to apply to. I filled out the normal application and was accepted.
SAT: 1050 Female
Nov 08 2005Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
it's not that hard to get into, all i did was the application, i would visit the school and make sure you really think about why you want to come here. I would recommed this school, it's growing and i think it will get better with time
SAT: 990 Female
Nov 07 2005Communications
Great location - good and growing reputation.
SAT: 1200 Female
Nov 07 2005Other
Go to high school and take an SAT, you don't really have to do to well on either, also make sure the check clears.
SAT: 1390 Male
Nov 04 2005Psychology
I applied early decision. I really reccommend it if you know this is where you want to go. I ended up with priority choice in housing because I had my money in so early.
SAT: 1080 Female
Nov 04 2005Engineering Department
I had to get very high SAT scores
SAT: 1490 Male