StudentsReview ™ :: Roger Williams University - How to Get into Undergraduate RWU

Amherst College -- Amherst, MA

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at RWU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into RWU:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (6), Grades (14), Sports/Extracurriculars (5), Essay (9)

May 24 2009Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
I had a million extra curriculars, a high GPA, a lot of awards, and a lot of community service and I had no issue getting it.

I recommend putting a lot of community service on your transcript if you can because the school pretends to be big on that.

SAT: 1950 Female
Apr 08 2009History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Very easy to get into. Even for a B, or possibly C student
ACT: 29 SAT: 1200 Male
Feb 03 2009Public Health
It was not hard to get in. I had a friend from hs and he liked it so I went. I wish I could start over.
SAT: 1090 Male
Dec 10 2008Criminal
Be well rounded....in the community, etc....volunteer, be active with your church or youth group...nothing out of the ordinary ( I hope).
SAT: 1050 Male
Jul 11 2008Communications
Arrogant, white and have money? Congrats..you're in!
Jul 06 2008Unknown
I'm not sure becuase dead bricks in my high school got accepted and they don't do shit so just be lucky.

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality