StudentsReview :: Roger Williams University - How to Get into RWU (Undergraduate)

Amherst College -- Amherst, MA
University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Roger Williams University

Nov 13 2005Chemistry
There were several essays I had to write and the standard application. Because of my SAT's and overall grades I was able to get almost a full scholarship.
SAT: 1310 Female
Nov 12 2005Economics
If you are wondering if you want to come here, come look at the campus and you will fall in love!! Talk to students and teachers and they will definately make you want to come!
SAT: 1200 Female
Nov 12 2005Finance
This was not the "best" school I got into but I am glad I chose RWU!!
SAT: 1260 Female
Nov 11 2005Communications
I worked really hard for my grades in high school. I have always been a straight A student, however, my SAT scores do not reflect that. I recommend that students just work hard and not to worry about SAT scores, I know that the University looks beyond SAT scores. (SATs don't prove anything!)
SAT: 990 Female
Nov 11 2005Business - Management and Administration
In was a competitive process and I am glad I was able to get in
SAT: 1560 Male
Nov 10 2005Chemistry
Do well in high school... challenge yourself...take the hard classes your senior year... it will make your freshmen year a lot easier giving you more time to have some fun. Visit the campus on a random school day and not just the open house days.... the school will be a lot different then.... you want to see what it is really about and not just what they make it seem to be. Talk to random students... most people will chat with you.
SAT: 1190 Female