StudentsReview :: The Savannah College of Art and Design - How to Get into SCAD (Undergraduate)

Rhode Island School of Design -- Providence, RI
Ringling School of Art and Design -- Sarasota, FL
Pratt Institute -- Brooklyn, NY

The Savannah College of Art and Design

Mar 21 2010Other
I wrote the best essay I could and did my best to keep my grades up. Make sure you get everything in on time, ESPECIALLY the portfolio, it's not required but you'll want whatever funds you can get!
SAT: 1690 Female
Mar 07 2010Art & Design Department
If you can write a check, you can get in. My portfolio was not exceptional in any way and I still got a $10,000 scholarship.
Feb 05 2010Art & Design Department
There are no admissions standards. If you can pay, you get in.
Feb 01 2010Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
High school transcripts, letters of recommendation, SAT scores, portfolio and letter of intent. While SCAD used to be relatively easy to get into, the acceptance rate has dropped and getting in is not quite as easy as you may have heard. Especially since we are gaining more and more recognition as a top art school!
SAT: 1300 Female
Dec 22 2009Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
Its pretty simple, its not hard to get in, its like all the kids who got rejected to real art schools
ACT: 18 Female
Dec 18 2009Unknown
I have a passion for Art. That is all that I have every done, even when I was a little person. This is what I feel I was born to do. I am not a police officer, social worker, high school teacher, mechanic or any other profession. I am an Artist! I came to SCAD to help fullfill my passion to earn a living, something that I love!
SAT: 1170 Male