StudentsReview :: Siena College - How to Get into SIC (Undergraduate)

Quinnipiac University -- Hamden, CT

48.5%
% Overall
48.5%
Apr 09 2014Biology
I put a lot of work into my college essay. I made sure to highlight my volunteer work and extracurricular activities like sports teams I've been on and bands I've played in. Siena does care about grades and SAT scores, but they really like to admit students who are involved in a lot of constructive activities.
ACT: 33 SAT: 1400 Female
Apr 03 2014Accounting
Siena is selective, although it's somewhat easy to get into. As long as you're an A/A- student you'll be fine.
Sep 11 2013Language - French/Spanish/etc.
I did well in high school, and got involved in a lot of things. I recommend that you take challenging courses throughout high school, and work hard. Also, volunteer! Siena loves that.
SAT: 2150 Female
Jun 10 2013English
No advice on this count, I had a 95 average in high school and a 4 other choices. BIG mistake, avoid Siena.
SAT: 1680 Female
Mar 10 2013History/Histories (art history/etc.)
You need a pretty standard set of requirements to get in: high school transcript, SAT scores, brief essay on a boring, stupid prompt (every college will have stupid prompts), and a couple letters of recommendation. I have good grades, so I'm not sure how low your grades can be to get in. However, given the lack of intelligence displayed by a majority of the student body, I would assume that average grades would probably be sufficient, if you read my review and for some reason still decide to apply. If that's the case, good luck.
Mar 03 2013Psychology
Don't even come here.
If you actually want to come here, you'd better make some fast money, get really smart, and then lose all of that intelligence and individuality as you go along.
ACT: 27 Female