StudentsReview :: Texas State University San Marcos - How to Get into none (Undergraduate)

University of Texas -- Austin, TX

80.2%
% Overall
77.5%
Sep 15 2014Business - Management and Administration
i graduated in top 25% of my high school class and scored high enough on my act/sat to get automatic admission
ACT: 22 SAT: 1460 Female
Jun 26 2014Political Science
Do well on your SAT and be in the top 20% of your class
SAT: 1580 Male
May 08 2014English
I had good grades, but I didn't make it into the top ten percent of my class. My SAT scores were fairly good, so I got automatic admission. If your grades suck, work on your SAT score, and vice versa. Either will get you in. It's not super hard to get in so don't stress about it, but I have known people who were rejected so don't completely slack off.
Jan 21 2014Computer Science
easy. got in after community college.
Jun 25 2013Art & Design Department
There was no trouble getting accepted. I was just below the 50th percentile in high school, an SAT score of 1710, and a very solid essay. I was accepted as an exploratory major and changed it to nursing during orientation.
SAT: 1710 Female
Feb 19 2013Business - Management and Administration
Automatically accepted due to having high enough transfer grades.
SAT: 1860 Male