StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school? • Statistical Significance • How to choose a Major • How to choose your Career • What you make of it? • How Ivy League Admissions works • On the Student/Faculty Ratio • FAFSA: Who is a Parent? • FAFSA: Parent Contribution • FAFSA: Dream out of reach • College Financial Planning • Survive College and Graduate • Sniffing Out Commuter Schools • Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap • Talking to Your Parents about College. • Is a top college worth it? •
Why is college hard?
Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools
• Essential College Tips
• Cost of College Increasing Faster Than Inflation
Ah, college. Considered by many to be the time of a young person's lif... more→
• For parents filling out the FAFSA and PROFILE (from a veteran paper slinger)
According to NPR
, the cost of college... more→
• How to choose the right college?
Just so you know, filling out these forms is a lot more than penciling... more→
• Create The Right Career Habits Now
My name is Esteban Correa. I am currently a second year INTERNATIONAL ... more→
• Senior Year (Tips and experience)
Getting ahead in your career can be easier if you make the choice to b... more→
• Informational Overload! What Should I Look For in a College or University?
It's the end of junior year and everyone is anticipating the arrival o... more→
• Personality Type and College Choice
We are in an instant information age, where you can find almost anythi... more→
• A Free Application is a Good Application
Personality type is something very important to consider when deciding... more→
• College Academic Survival Guide
As a senior finishing her scholastic year, I feel that it is my duty ... more→
• Getting Involved: The Key to College Happiness
The leap from high school to college academics is not an insignificant... more→
• Choose a Path, Not a Major
As a tour guide, the absolute, most frequently asked question I got wa... more→
• The Scoop on State Schools
Unless you're one of the fortunate souls who's already found their cal... more→
• The Purpose of a Higher Education
A recent college graduate, I vividly remember touring campuses as a
• The Importance of Choosing the Right College Major (2012)
You are one of the millions of people this year applying for admission... more→
• How to choose a college major
One of the most important academic choices you'll make while in colleg... more→
• How to guarantee your acceptance to many colleges
I was not sure what college major to choose. When you are in your late... more→
• Nailing the College Application Process
Are your grades are not what you think they should be from high school... more→
• What to do for a Successful Interview
College applications seem to always be put on top of students procrast... more→
• I Don't Know Where to Start (General College Advice)
Interviews seem to become more commonplace in every facet of life as o... more→
• Attitude and Dress Code for an Interview (General College Advice)
Preparing for college is a difficult time for every student and it?s o... more→
• Starting College (General College Advice)
An interview is something we all have to go through when we get a job... more→
• Boston Apartment lease: Watch out!
College is a huge milestone in your life. You?ve seen the castle like ... more→
• What college is right for you?
Are you a student and about to sign the very first lease in your li... more→
When thinking about their choices for colleges, many students and pare... more→
-Taking AP courses helped a lot with skipping intro courses. These intro-courses are either difficult or students just aren't used to the level of work.
- Have a passion for the environment. Most of the programs revolve around the environment. This means to invest some of your time, either doing community service or working, on projects that help the environment and your local community.
SAT: 1920 Male