StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Arizona - How to Get into Undergraduate UA

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at UA
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into UA:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (15), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), Essay (8)

Mar 10 2014Other
Have decent grades and bring lots of money. Hoo rah.
ACT: 27 Male
Dec 03 2013Nutrition
Getting in was easy. I was top %15 of my class though and was in a few clubs through out high school. I also received a $2,500 a year scholarship X4 years (10K) plus a Mac Book Pro. If you are getting A's and B's in high school, you're golden. Join a club or two as well to make your resume more appealing and possibly get a scholarship.
Nov 11 2013Chemistry
EASY TO GET INTO I HAD A 2.99 and 1050 sat youll get in I was also class president and did lots of extra curricular but honestly they take anyone i wouldn't worry about it. the key is to stay in the school so you can reap the benefits
ACT: 19 SAT: 1050 Female
Apr 12 2013Finance
Pretty much a safe choice with my 1320 SAT and long list of community service. I also got a very good scholarship offer for being out-of-state. I applied and got in their McGuire Entrepreneurship program which was the main reason why UoA ever on my list. Wouldn't have gone for USC if I didn't receive such a good scholarship package. Yet, terrible major choice for FINANCE.
SAT: 1320 Male
Jan 07 2013Geography and Geosciences
Depends on major geo and business are harder
SAT: 1900 Male
Nov 28 2012Business - Management and Administration
I had a 2.8 GPA with a 23 on the ACT and I got into the business school which is one of the best in the country. Its pretty easy to get in.
ACT: 22 Male