StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Illinois Chicago - How to Get into Undergraduate UIC

Northwestern University -- Evanston, IL

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at UIC
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into UIC:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (19), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), Essay (11)

Feb 01 2014English
Did well in high school and tested well. I think those are the main considerations.
ACT: 28 Male
Jan 02 2014Mechanical Engineering
Firstly when I was kid so that time UIC is so famous so I decided when I am graduate so I want to go in the UIC. So my interest becoming before. When I am going for the freshman year for the high school so I marked like every student wants to go UIC, finally when i was in junior year my friend told me UIC is good for you and he also come there for the study. That is how I want to get admission in the University of Illinois at Chicago.
ACT: 18 Male
Nov 30 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
Do well on SAT's, UIC is a stickler for this. I know a couple of friends who did not get in because of low scores.
Jul 18 2013Political Science
Time management is extremely important. Write down your timeline of dates for what is due when.
ACT: 25 Female
Apr 01 2013Anthropology
I didn't even have to try to get in here. It's so easy.
ACT: 33 Female
Mar 25 2013History/Histories (art history/etc.)
this school is nothing special as far as admittance. It is filled with Ivy League rejects, and rightly so.

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality