StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix - How to Get into UP (Undergraduate)

DeVry Institute of Technology Phoenix -- Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix -- Phoenix, AZ
ITT Technical Institute (Phoenix) -- Phoenix, AZ

The University of Phoenix

Aug 14 2010Business - Management and Administration
I applied for financial aid and that was pretty much all they cared about. That wasn't really negative just the truth.
Feb 22 2010Accounting
Talked to an admissions rep. Transferred in my previous credits from a local private University. Took the first class, if you "pass" then you are allowed to proceed with your education. There is not an entrance exam, but you are required to show your commitment.
Jan 26 2010Computer Science
I was contacted by a recruiter and from the sales pitch sounded like what I needed. Single parent, working 2 jobs, need education. Personally, I think they target specific people, high risk groups probably. Sure I got in without even trying but it was the biggest mistake of my life. After paying them off, several years later. I can now get into a real college and actually learn something. Say no to UOP you wont regret it.
Jan 04 2010Genetics
If you're smarter than a peanut, you're in!
Dec 17 2009Computer Engineering
If you are ready to take responsibility and prove to your instructor that you can learn a concept on your own without having to be spoon fed information and directions, just like any successful position requires, then you should enroll here.
Nov 20 2009School of Information
I contacted the admissions folks and they took care of everything I needed to get started.
Get free info from: The University of Phoenix