StudentsReview :: Virginia Commonwealth University - How to Get into Undergraduate VCU

Duke University -- Durham, NC

70.4%
% Overall
70.9%
Aug 26 2014Biology
Not hard to get in. Have an ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1030. Sometimes lower exceptions are made because of GPA. I came in with a 3.8 GPA from community college. The minimum GPA is 2.0-2.5 and there is a good chance you'll get in. But like I said earlier, many will come here but most will not graduate in 4-6 years. It's simply the truth
ACT: 28 Male
Apr 09 2014Undecided
Getting into VCU was not as difficult as I had originally intended. Granted, Arts is a whole different story and if you want to get into their Arts program, well let's just say you better be pretty good.
I had a 3.1 and a 1060 SAT, and did not take an ACT. I believe if you show immense interest in the school, they will notice you. I can say that confidently being in the lower 25%. This is and continues to be my dream school.
SAT: 1060 Female
Mar 03 2014Economics
Suck at life: I'm not even kidding. Buy a gun with me.
SAT: 1400 Female
Feb 19 2014Biology
Not difficult. 23 ACT score and 3.4 GPA got me in fairly quickly. Just show a bit of interest and you should be fine.
ACT: 23 Male
Feb 04 2014Finance
Go to J.Sargent Reynolds. Earn an Associates Degree and then you are guaranteed to get in as a Junior. This is a much easier path and you will then have two degrees when you are done, both an Associates and a Bachelors as I currently have. Not to mention it is WAYY CHEAPER that way!! Seriously I may totally of hated my time at VCU but J.Sargent Reynolds was actually a pretty good school and it only costs about 1k a semster verses 5k at VCU a semester.
Jan 18 2014Biology
I had a pretty decent GPA at my community college. Well above 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, but I don't think it is very hard to get in here.

Similar Colleges by Education Quality