StudentsReview :: Nova Southeastern University Law School

Extracuriculars
Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to the Law School

I love nova, butBrightPreLaw and Legal
I love nova, but i think it is to expensive for what it is worth. plus we dont have a football team and i am a huge college football fan!
1st Year Male -- Class 2016
I just graduated as a Legal Studies majorQuite BrightPreLaw and Legal
I just graduated as a Legal Studies major from NSU. I was a Dean's List student and involved in mock trial and other extracurricular activities, including a Congressional Internship. All of my professors were readily available whenever I needed them, even for tutoring. I graduated high school with college credits and was able to graduate from Nova in just 3 years. This saved me A Lot of money. Also, I received a scholarship from Nova, which brought down the cost quite a bit. I truly believe that those who leave negative comments are depreciating the value of their degree. Many disgruntled people may have been those who had a hard time because working hard to open the door for opportunities is an inconvenience for them. If you are goal-driven and ready to work hard (like you should do in college) you'll learn that you can find literally every connection and resource you need at Nova. The University is continuing to grow and the value of a Nova degree seems to be appreciating in value. I'm proud of my alma mater.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2012
Preparedness: Reputation:
My classmates and other students were awesome.AveragePreLaw and Legal
My classmates and other students were awesome. The staff at Nova is what makes this place garbage. Forget about getting the help you need from the financial aid, academic advisors, or any other department. If you need something done, do it yourself or ask another student. Most of the teaching staff are okay. They are better than the support staff, but not by much. If there was another university that offered a bachelors in legal studies or paralegal, I would NEVER have gone to Nova.
4th Year Female -- Class 2012