Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
The school is fine like a previous person said
If you need your hand helddon't go to LICHSON.Unfortunatly some students seem to enjoy the drama of complaining about EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.The school itself has been around over 100 years and have turned out thousands of excellent nurses.When you go for your first job interview you will more than likley be sitting in front of a LICHSON grad.The school which is attached to LICH which is a small community hospital has very limited resources as far as student life.The staff is old school and does not put up with excuses and BS period.So if you are looking for a big school with computer labs,T.V rooms,dancing girls and instructors who will attach you to thier nipples for the 3 hours a day you will be there try another school.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools