Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:No/invalid Email Address left
I went on after MCA and to a University. I have found tons of artists that do just that…MCA is where they start because it feels like staying in the high school art class all day but the Universities are where they go when they want to grow up. I feel MCA is a "starter" college. Not bad just an inbetween place for the younger kids.There at my university I met more artists that were more successful later in their field than then ones I was with in MCA. I can recognize art from MCA students because they are all very much alike. They don't vary much for thinking outside the teacher's realm. I didn't feel I had much help with career planning at MCA. At my local university my professors helped and I have been showing in galleries all over the USA but this is only from the professionalism of my university professors constantly showing and being in the real artworld. I didn't see that of the professors at MCA. They seemed like all they did was teach and didn't really create beyond that.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools