Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I agree with the other reviews, this school doesn't care about students, they are just trying to get your money. I transfered from campus classes to online classes and the financial aid lady lost my paperwork and the second time she did not submit it so I lost my financial aid and I wasn't able to continue with my classes. Now they want me to pay over 10,000 dollars for 3 months worth of classes I took! They also lost my green card worth several hundred dollars! They leave you out in the dark to figure it out all on your own! I regret the day I started going to that school!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools