Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
If you choose to go to this school make sure you keep copies of all your important papers and get your stuff in writing. They just put people in the office to take care of your business. You can never get in touch with the people you need to get in touch with. For example, financial aid office, teacher certification, etc. Also, they don't ever be in there office. They give you the run around when you are trying to take care of your business. No body knows nothing…lol The people in the offices don't do there jobs, therefore you have to stay on them (like calling them every day). Also, I have many family and friends that they messed over and wasnt able to graduate on time, get jobs, etc. This is not the best choice to attend college at. If you don't believe me see for yourself.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools