Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Everything about this entire school is mediocre: the professors are OK, the social scene is OK, the career goals everyone has are ok. Its a very mediocre school. I know that means my ratings should reflect on average, but they don't because I feel like the school could be much, much better then they are.There is a sense of defeat among the students at OWU. They are run by and trampled by the administration, yet too unorganized to actually do anything about it.For example, the overwhelming majority of students want to party and have fun, but the school is cracking down even harder on it.Another example: The food is terrible—almost everyone here agrees, yet not enough students are nagging the administration.The sentiment of the administration here is to wait for a very, very, very, significant amount of complaints about something before they actually do anything about it rather then keeping the campus well maintained or foreseeing problems.The administration generally ignores the wants, concerns, and needs of the student body.I would NOT recommend enrolling here.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools