StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer: DUPLICATE,

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 10.00 Again: 1 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 3.85 Creativity: 7.69 ExCuricular: 10.00 FAttitude1: 1 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 1 FacultyAcc: 9.23 Friendly: 6.92 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 10.00 Gender: 1 GradYear: 14 Grounds: 10.00 Intellect: 4 Maint: 8.46 MindExpect: 5 MindUse: 4 Programs: 9.23 SAT: 1660 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 1 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 0 SCKEY: 79062 Safety: 8.46 Social: 10.00 Standing: 1 SurroundingCity: 6.92 TAclasses: 2 Usefulwork: 10.00 WEIGHTING: 0.26199 Worth: 7.69 unsubscribe: 0 Valid Email Address

As an out-of-state student I was definitely nervous about attending Virginia Tech. However, the transition was a lot easier than I expected it to be! My first semester was one of the hardest times of my life because my original roommate and I did not get along very well and I was also very sick for a lot of it and the classwork was a lot more difficult than anything I'd ever had before. At a couple points I even considered transferring, but looking back on it now I couldn't be happier that I didn't. Somehow between being sick and dealing with my roommate I fell in love with VT. Everyone there (minus said roommate) was super nice and friendly to me and I have made so many wonderful friends. The school spirit at VT is contagious and one of my favorite things about it. Everyone who's there *wants* to be there and the feeling is so fantastic. Yes, the classes are challenging but I like knowing that I'm definitely learning something. I know that I'm being well prepared for my future. In short I think that VT is a really great school and that before you consider transferring you should at least stay the year. You'll be glad you did :-). If you do have any questions I would be more than happy to reply to them, I know I was very anxious before I attended college and I would love it if I could help someone!

Link me!