Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
UTEP does not offer a single experience. There are positives and negatives.Negatives: large freshman classes. Open admissions. Many freshmen are unprepared and apathetic.Attitude. Many students seem to think college is a fashion show. Campus is full of kids thinking they are hot **** with their Hollister and Aeropostale Outlet Mall outfits. A lot of these students show up to classes with a high school attitude, they talk and text the whole time.Positives: Once you get past the freshman level, and into upper division courses in your major or minor, most of the immature students are weeded out or have grown up a bit.Faculty are generally welcoming or helpful, but this varies widely by department.Some people may be put off by the lack of social activity, but if you want to focus on learning, those distractions are gone.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools