Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:Valid Email Address
I graduated from Case in 2008 with a sociology degree and graduated with a civil engineering degree from Case in 2011. I attended Case for 5 and half years, completed published research, a engineering co-op, and dual degrees. I also become involved in greek life and become a commissioned officer through the ROTC program. I stayed very busy while in school, Case is not for the faint of heart or party driven individuals. It is challanging and chalk full of over-achievers as students and facualty. It is not overly friendly school, its full of nerds, but I found many friends I still keep in touch with. Go to Case knowing you will be challanged and pay top dollar for it. I have zero regret having attended Case and strangely, I love Cleveland.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools