Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:No/invalid Email Address left
Unfortunately LICHSON had an administrative change that I believe was the death nell of the institution: that said I had and sought out very bright and talented professors and clinical preceptors, I was immediately employed and work in a very prestigious institution in a clinical and manageral capicity- with the degree I obtained from LICHSON. My advise to any nursing student is your nursing school is the tip of the iceburg in regards to being a smart informed nurse: consider it the MINIMAL amount you need to know in order to put you with a patient body so you can begin to learn- its ALL about seeing and evaluating and gaining clinical expierance that you can align with the evidence based information you've gained; be humble and alert. Stay organized and diligent. The first needed skill to be a good nurse is observation.Good luck
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools