Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I was fortunate to get out of this school after a couple of months. This school is not a ?scam? but it is a rip off. Selling a nationally accredited bachelors degree for 70,000? Please! Here is a list of costs for a bachelors degree I found online at stevenshenagertruth.blogspot. com.Stevens Henager- $71,000UCLA- $50,744University of Texas- $39,264Florida State- $50,800Stanford- $103,200Western Governors University- $23,200Brigham Young University- $22,800Georgia Tech- $32,769University of Utah- $27,750Ohio State- $38,844University of Washington- $28,200Michigan State- $51,288Do the math, and make a smart choice.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools