Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:No/invalid Email Address left
SofO was well regarded in regionally back in the 80's. I don't know that it is so much now.To be honest, SofO was a pretty light weight school. I think my son's catholic high school is more rigorous academically in many subjects. My first year in the real world, I learned as much as I did in college.My kids have gone exclusively to private catholic schools, but the religious fanaticism that emanates from CofO really gives me the creeps.HOWEVER, I did come out debt free, and my parents couldn't have afforded another college.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools