StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 0.77 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 2.31 Creativity: 2.31 ExCuricular: 2.31 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 1 FAttitude4: 1 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 1 FacultyAcc: 6.92 Friendly: 4.61 FromArea: 1 FundingUse: 4.61 Gender: 1 GradYear: 6 Grounds: 9.23 Intellect: 3 Maint: 6.15 MindExpect: 3 MindUse: 3 Programs: 0.77 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 0 SAttitude2: 1 SAttitude3: 1 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 1 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 1 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 86882 Safety: 3.08 Social: 2.31 Standing: 3 SurroundingCity: 5.38 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 2.31 WEIGHTING: 0.44788 Worth: 3.85 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

Going to this school was the biggest mistake I ever made. I entered this school fresh out of high school. I was so excited...art was my passion and what I loved to do more than anything. The first year wasn't too bad, but it rapidly went downhill. The school is so focused on constant negativity. I didn't expect to be babied, but to have things I spent a lot of time on made fun of in class with the teacher's approval was horrible. Once a year, you will have to take all your work in front of a review committee. This is a group of about four teachers who will look at everything you've done and tear you to shreds. Expect to see many heartbroken students that day. I finally left the school when a teacher I thought highly of (and also happened to be the head of my major) humiliated me in front of the class. If you go here, the real way to succeed is to become "buddy/buddy" with the teachers. If they don't like a certain style or media, don't do it even if it's what you're best at. If you're quiet and shy like me, don't go here...you will simply get walked over, ignored, set up to fail, and ridiculed. I am a big believer in constructive criticism, but that is not what I received here. It was like being in high school gym class again, but even worse because this was something I actually cared about. After leaving this school, it took me two years to pick up a pencil to draw again. It's taken me five years to regain my love for art. I am still trying to heal from the horrible experience I had at this school.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer