Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
No matter what you think a college is, it is never the same two years in a row. However, there are traditions passed down wether the students know it or not of behavior and a tradition of excellence (or lack thereof.) The music department is NOT A FAMILY. Like every single other place you've been and will ever be a part of, there are cliques everywhere. Find and stick with yours and ignore the others and you'll be fine.There is a HUGE culture of mudslinging here. It started 2 years ago in the voice department and has spread across the entire department; some people are trying to change that but it's still very very prevalent. Socially, this department is a mess. The faculty are FANTASTIC.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools