StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
Anywhere: 0 Charac: 2 ContactOk: 0 Csalary: 50000 Gender: 0 GoingWell: 1 HigherED: 0 Intelligence: 3 Motivation: 4 Position1:  Position2:  Position3:  Position4:  Position5:  Position6:  Preparedness: 6 Professional: 0 Relevance: 1 Reputation: 8 ReviewLevel: 0 SCKEY: 88876 Satisfied: 1 Ssalary: 50000 StartingJob:  StillInField: 1 UContrib1:  UContrib2:  UContrib3: 1 UContrib4:  WhereURNow1:  WhereURNow2:  WhereURNow3:  WhereURNow4: 1 WhereURNow5:  WhereURNow6:  WhereURNow7: 0 WhereURNow8:  Year: 12 No/invalid Email Address left

Okay, let me just start off by saying that I didn't NOT have a good time at RWU. In fact, it was a pretty fun four years but let me just say that this school did not help me at all to get where I am right now. Their career center is useless, sorry to say. I had to find my own internship to graduate and had to argue with my (also useless) internship adviser in order for my internship to be approved. Patricia Finn I believe was her name. Not sure who she sucked up to but the woman needs to be re-trained because she was not helpful whatsoever. If anything she made the experience so much worse. Honestly, the lady needs to be fired. The classes, professors, and students are actually bearable. My freshman year was a little rough and I got off on a bad start but it turned around and now that I look back on it, it really wasn't that bad. The main point of this review is to state that if you want to graduate and gain a job after you graduate, you better do it independently. I received no help in gaining my career. Even my work study job, that I worked at for four years and they hire an intern every summer, would not hire me. They even refused to give my current employer a reference and I had to seek elsewhere. So overall, RWU needs to be a bit more attentive to their students when it comes to after graduation. I found a job after being graduated for two months. (No thanks to RWU). Also, I have not even HEARD from them in these past two months. Unless it is for an alumni donation, or course! No follow-up from any of my advisers or professors since they obviously can't be bothered. I hate how this review seems so negative, which even though it is, I don't want to scare people off from this school because it isn't bad but they just need to prepare and assist their students (who pay A LOT of money to attend RWU). They seem to be more interested in paying their shuttle drivers overtime for leaving 5 minutes early or showing up 10 minutes late, than they do about student agenda. Which is sad.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer