Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I am on the last week of my first course here at SHC online. I can honestly say that I love this school. It may cost alot, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Those of you who think that SHC is a scam or hate it, that is your opinion and I will respect it, but you need to consider something first. Did you do the work? Did you put forth the effort? Everyone that I have come in contact with has been great and helpful. I can always get ahold of someone if I have any questions or need help with something. I may respect your opinions, but I don't and will never agree with you. This is one of the best online colleges I have attended. I have attended a different college before called Kaplan. That was a bad college. SHC is not a bad college.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools