Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Everything is difficult forthr incompetent administration of ASU. I have been here for a week and already I have had to call people about getting my classes, being in the right housing, getting the books that I ordered. And if you need to talk to anyone expect to be on hold for 15 minutes only to talk to someone who is rude and knows nothing. You can't access anyone who has any power; they have no direct line. So far my classes have been good though. My advice is to do Barrett and/or engineering, otherwise your next four years will be a joke. And use rate my professor!!! Or better yet don't come here at all of you dont want to deal with an incompetent bureaucracy
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools