Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I love Cornell. It is hard to understand this place from the outside. We are a true community. We welcome weird,we embrace the misunderstood and we work together to keep idealism alive. At Cornell I have discovered so much about myself and renewed my faith in humanity. Our classes are difficult and we explore our subjects in depth. Most of our professors are friends and colleagues rather than big brother figures. This place is a happy one where if actually learning is your goal, you will enjoy it.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools