Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
While this school may not be big or prestigious overall I would say it's a good school. However you have to get involved if you want to get everything this school has to offer. If you want to be a straight A student you can do that here, or if you want to party every night you can do that, it's really what you put into it. The academics are a little too easy, but because it's I am able to dual major, so I'm actually glade the school's little easy. The worst part of the school is the maintenance of the school and how disgusting the dorms are. It's partly the students fault and partly the schools fault. And people tend to be loud and drunk at night, but all college dorms are gross, and college student's drink, so it's to be expected. Most of the students are nice, I've met a few mean ones, but that's also to be expected. My teachers are helpful and the school is small enough that they can make time for me. Overall the school is as good or bad as you make it to be, depending on how involved you get.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools