Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Most of the staff I asked help from would not even give me the time of day. My math teacher is really rude to certain students. If she does not like you by the end of the first week she will treat you like crap and make it unbearable to show up to class. I did run into some helpful and nice people. They went out of their way to help me after I made some huge mistakes on some paperwork. But the rude people far outweigh the nice. They screwed up my welcome package and sent it to the wrong address. When we went to correct it they had the right address on the computer but still managed to screw it up. Halfway through the semester they sent out a letter about medical records and again sent it to the wrong address again. Then they have the nerve to blame me for their mistakes. I'm so glad that I'm leaving soon. It was a huge mistake to go here.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools