StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 0.77 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 0.77 Creativity: 0.77 ExCuricular: 0.77 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 1 FAttitude5: 1 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 0.77 Friendly: 4.61 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 6.92 Gender: 1 GradYear: 16 Grounds: 0.77 Intellect: 3 Maint: 9.23 MindExpect: 1 MindUse: 1 Programs: 0.77 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 0 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 1 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 90412 Safety: 0.77 Social: 0.77 Standing: 0 SurroundingCity: 6.15 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 0.77 WEIGHTING: 0.00000 Worth: 0.77 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

I am currently a senior in high school and visited Salve Regina last month. Visiting the campus, I wasn't too thrilled at all. To me, the campus is very important when I pick a school. CAMPUS: The buildings are very spread out from each other, so be prepared to do A LOT of walking. Getting lost is also very easy - not too many people are willing to help you. I wasn't too fond of the way the buildings were spread out; I wish they were relatively closer to one another. But then again, that's just my personal preference. The buildings, on the outside, are very old, unique, and look like castles. When visiting the Biology/Lab classrooms, I WAS NOT happy at all. The classrooms looked like middle school rooms, they were filthy, small, and messy! The equipment did not look high-tech at all, and there were more than enough fish tanks everywhere. The science teachers were not at all what I expected. They had thick, hard-to-understand accents, and seem uneducated in what they were speaking about - which could be a barrier when you learn. The library was tiny! If you've ever visited Quinnipiac, you've seen the hundreds of books and computers they offer to their students, whereas Salve had around 20. Not a fan. DORMS: The dorms were what I expected. They had a new freshman hall, which was very nice. PEOPLE: When I visited, all I saw were girls, girls, girls, and more girls - everywhere. I probably saw about 5 boys upon my three hour visit. This school lacks diversity, that's for sure. Majority of the people who attend are white and rich. Most likely their parents pay for everything. They are snobby and obnoxious. The only boys I saw from Salve were loud and rude, and acted as if they were still in high school. I saw no asians, and about two blacks visiting the school. Overall, I didn't like Salve at all. Not applying.

Link me!