Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
I'm the student in high school that put sport above academics, didn't try at school and still received A's and B's without ever studying for a test. Kettering was a smack in the face, and a good one, it pushes me to do my best and think outside the box all of the time. The new Entrepreneurial approach to the ENTIRE school is really changing the way I look at things. As for remarks on the city, it's really not that bad, plenty of things to do downtown and it's safe, just don't go into bad neighborhoods and no one will ever bother you.My overall experience, Positive!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools