StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 0.77 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 0.77 Creativity: 0.77 ExCuricular: 0.77 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 1 FAttitude4: 1 FAttitude5: 1 FAttitude6: 1 FacultyAcc: 0.77 Friendly: 0.77 FromArea: 1 FundingUse: 0.77 Gender: 1 GradYear: 13 Grounds: 0.77 Intellect: 3 Maint: 0.77 MindExpect: 2 MindUse: 1 Programs: 0.77 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 0 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 1 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 0 SCKEY: 90497 Safety: 0.77 Social: 0.77 Standing: 2 SurroundingCity: 0.77 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 0.77 WEIGHTING: 0.45541 Worth: 0.77 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

This is the worst school in the entire country, it has got to be. I came here on scholarship and had normal expectations and I regret every dollar every minute wasted in this run down, pathetic excuse For a college. I now attend a community college and I am so much happier. Lets start with the dorms. As a freshman I lived in wingate (2009) there was black mold all over the tiny bathroom which we had to cram our bodies into. Due to the small space and no adequate ventilation system the steam and mold caused the paint to tear and fall from the ceilings. I would be afraid to take showers. I had a chronic cough for months had chest x rays done and was put on an inhaler. If I had enough money I would sue the school. Education is the biggest joke ever. The professors are often underpaid, most did not speak Proper English in the science majors, and would cAncel class more times than not. Student life is non existent. The reputation this school has is called mount mattress. The girls call themselves idahoes. Stds are reported to be a huge issue with upperclassmen at more than 50-75 percent with chlamydia and herpes. The food is repulsive. The only thing I ate was salads. So many many many students including myself have gotten food poisoning from Carlson. Laura deveau is probably the worst human being I have had to meet, she is arrogant, unprofessional and she and her entire department is the reason why I was diagnosed with depression. They handled an issue I had with another student in such a way that allowed me to feel unsafe based on threats I received which campus police did nothing about. I hope the entire college staff and prospective students read this and think twice before wasting your money to go here. At best I would recommend COMMUTING to this school for their dental hygiene vet tech or funeral service program. (One of the best) other than that I strongly suggest and even plead with you to not go there. I don't think any human being deserves what I went through just because I wanted an opportunity at a good education and the chance to make my parents proud.

Link me!